The June 2017 PU and subsequent PUs will include a new web application setting that’s called CustomMarkupInCalculatedFieldDisabled. This setting lets an on-premises administrator determine whether execution of custom markup in calculated fields in a given web application is blocked. (Source)
If you want to continue to render HTML code in calculated columns you have to use different methods. Almost all web references are using JSLink property. This article describes a way to use XSL to display custom HTML code in SharePoint Lists.
Step by step procedure:
- Open the list
- Settings and Edit Page
- Webpart properties and Edit WebPart
- Open Miscellaneous
- Type the following code in XSL Link
<xsl:template match="/" xmlns:x="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" />
- Click Ok
- Stop Editing page
- Repeat procedure (1-7) for all list views.
- Handling HTML markup in SharePoint calculated fields
- Simple No-Code Visual KPI Using A List Calculated Column
- Tip: how-to resolve in SharePoint 2016, XsltListViewWebPart displaying Calculated Fields as HTML-encoded