This article represents a personal analysis based on public information from the LeaderBoard. These interpretations have a personal and do not represent the official position of ImagineCup. Any ranking or top of this article, has no consequence on the final score of the Round 2.
As you probably know, was completed Round 1 of the IT Challenge section from Imagine Cup.
Total participating countries: 83
Total unique competitors: 3716
Unique qualifiers in Round 2: 990
I do not have information on the actual number of registered student in the competition. In the past editions the number of registered students was officially included among the 19,000 and 27,000 depends by editions.
Top 10 – Country (by number of competitors)
- CQ1 to 6 – Competitors per quiz
- Total = Sum of CQ1 to 6
- Avg Score = Average of scores from Q1 to 6
- Qualified = Total students qualified in Round 2 per each country.
Top 10 – Competitors (by sum of score)
Get your questions ready! Join IT Challenge Captains Rand Morimoto and Chris Amaris on 28 February at 16:00 GMT or 29 February at 03:00 GMT via Live Meeting and ask them about competing in the IT Challenge. Follow these instructions to join Live Meeting. The Live Meeting sessions will be recorded and posted on this page under the Helpful Links. Find out what time these meetings take place in your country/region.
- IT Challenge Official page: http://www.imaginecup.com/Competition/mycompetitionportal.aspx?competitionId=65
- IT Challenge Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Imagine-Cup-IT/127052839754
- Imagine Cup Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/microsoftimaginecup
- Imagine Cup 2012 NewsPaper: http://paper.li/f-1319192195
- Microsoft Virtual Academy: http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/Home.aspx
- Round 1 – Learning Resources – Updated 2011/2012: https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx?cid=75A27106A7B175CB&resid=75A27106A7B175CB%212317
Recommended article: ImagineCup IT Challenge History and tradition
Good luck and congratulations!